Graduate Trainee Program
- Location Lagos
Job Number: 00512900
- Does the idea of an international career with a global market leader in the consulting industry sound appealing to you?
- Accenture’s graduate trainee programme provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. You will be working on projects that transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- There are six different areas of our business: Strategy, Consulting, Technology, Digital, Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
- Our work sees us acting as trusted advisors to our clients, we work directly with many of the FORTUNE© Global 500 companies across many different industry sectors. You will be working with experts using your critical thinking skills to design and deliver realistic, achievable business strategies and solutions that address key client priorities. Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking.
Fresh graduates with the following attributes are needed to join our Consulting team through our Graduate Trainee programme:
- Good leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in a result-driven business environment
- Ability to transfer theoretical knowledge obtained during training into practical hands on skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well in teams, confident and able to express your views clearly
- Ability to capitalize on knowledge transfer
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- B.sc in any discipline with minimum of 2nd class upper and above
- Candidate should possess a maximum 0-12 months post NYSC experience at the time of application
Note: Accenture is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status.
Interested and qualified? Go to Accenture career website on www.accenture.com to apply