- Location Lagos
Job Number: 00467356
- You will be engaged on a 2 to 6-months’ placement depending on the period of your internship.
- You will undergo orientation and will also be given the opportunity to learn on the Job.
- Through this experience, you will understand what a career in consulting entails and what it is like to work for Accenture
- Our Internship Program has been specifically designed to enable you gain hands-on experience in a variety of fields as you develop essential core skills in our Business Functions (Consulting, Technology & Internal Corporate Functions).
- As a member of the Consulting and Technology team, you will have the opportunity to work with leading business and government organizations to address some of their most significant challenges.
- Together with talented and diverse colleagues, you could be involved in the analysis and development of transformational business models, through to helping clients integrate and operate them.
- In addition to this, you will also get the opportunity to develop strong leadership, problem solving and people management skills.
- As a member of Internal Corporate Functions, you will get an opportunity to contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening your skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Be Greater than you Imagined
- Bring your talent and passion to a global organisation at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success.
- Help transform organisations and communities around the world. Sharpen your skills with industry-leading training and development that will help you build an extraordinary career.
What You Stand to Gain
- Great career prospects, working with the brightest talents, varied project experience, exciting, challenging and brain stimulating work.
- You will also get the opportunity to become a part of a vibrant community.
- Applicant must be undergoing an Undergraduate/Post Graduate course in a Reputable University
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper CGPA in any discipline as at the time of application
- In addition to an uploaded CV, applicant will be required to upload a valid School ID card, transcript, an academic reference letter, letter of admission as well as a letter of introduction for the internship program from the School (if applicable)
- High level of Interest in Consulting
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Sustained high levels of focus, effort and energy
- Sets challenging objectives to achieve high standards of performance
Visit Accenture website to apply