- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Assist in managing the day to day running of the subscriber registration operations in HQ and Regions
- Ensure implementation of processes and procedures guiding activities of SIM Registration Officers (SROs) in all the regions to ensure delivery on set subscriber registration targets
- Assist Manager SIM registration to manage all SIM Registration activities in assigned Region
- Provide and co-ordinate first-line systems support for SIM Registration issues escalated to the HQ
- Ensure timely escalation and resolution of all SIM Registration-related issues from any region
- Ensure the pooling of registered subscriber data to central server and escalate all factors/ challenges adversely affecting the achievement of pooling targets
- Track, audit and visit Trade and SIM Registration outlets and hot-spots
- Prepare and ensure timely delivery of all reports required from SIM Registration outlets in the country for the attention of Manager, SIM Registration Operations
- Gather information on competition activities in SIM Registration and collate information for attention of HQ team
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, SIM Registration.
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of one year post NYSC relevant work experience.
Click here to Apply for Analyst, Sim Registration (HQ)
- Location Abuja
- Assist in measuring quality of service performance and ensure adherence to quality of service standards.
- Manage all voice performance monitoring and reporting in 2G, 3G, LTE etc.
- Prepare and ensure quality of service reports are properly documented for management use and decision making purposes
- Support Drive Test Engineers on the field based on their testing requirement.
- Analyze, detect and report on the performance of the different network QoS reports.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Two (2) years post NYSC work experience
- Network Availability and Capacity Management
- Business Application Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence