Local Leaf Supply Planner
- Location Oyo
Job Number: 16300BR
Appointment type: Permanent
Job Purpose and key Deliverables
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for a Local Leaf Supply Planner to join our team in Ibadan.
The role holder will:
- Ensure availability of Leaf and Local wrapping materials required to meet approved stock duration’s and production for BAT WAA are achieved.
- Ensure that requisitions are processed for OTIF procurement of Leaf and WMS.
- Effectively implement the SLA with GLP (Global Leaf Pool) thereby ensuring that approved stock duration’s are maintained at all times.
- Develop adequate tracking for leaf from ordering to delivery in the warehouses.
- Maintain adequate relationship with Suppliers (GLP) and other stakeholders.
- Provide up to date management information on trends and events to enhance rapid decision making within leaf function.
- Effectively manage total pipeline inventory to keep the cash flow within budget.
- Provide up to date management information on trends and events to enhance rapid decision making within planning function.
- To ensure that new products or material changes are effected with minimal Leaf & Local wrapping materials write off and delivered OTIF.
- Plan effectively for new materials and provide clear visibility of progress and deviations to management.
- The job holder should be a graduate in Science related courses and at least 3 years experience gained in a supply chain planning manufacturing environment (Preferably FMCG Company)
- Essential knowledge of planning
- Working SAP System Knowledge – MM, PP & SD Modules
- Working understanding of MRP/ERP principle.
- Understanding of Factory constraints and complexities.
- Product Knowledge and New product introduction impact on materials planning
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Ability to make informed decisions with best information available.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to identify and solve problems.
- In depth understanding of inventory management principles and how other functions are related to it
- Good presentation skills.
Material Handling Equipment Technician
- Location Oyo
Job number: 17303BR
Appointment Type: Permanent
Job purpose and key deliverables
- To implement strategies for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of Mechanical Handling Equipment of the factory site. To provide Electro-mechanical Engineering support services for the Forklifts, Tractors, Cranes, Chain Blocks and Trailers.
- Implementation of the planned maintenance of Forklifts, Tractors and Cranes
- Ensure Mechanical Handling Services are provided to user-department in timely, right quantity and quality at the factory regulated requirements.
- Ensure mechanical breakdown / maintenance on utilities equipment are carried out timely without interruption in production processes.
- Ensure prompt mechanical repairs / maintenance on sundry machines in spare workshops and housing estates
- Maintenance of Forklift trucks, Cranes and Chain Blocks in mechanical handling
- Comprehensive records of plant operational performance and maintenance activities carried out are maintained.
- Inspection of Bought-in spare parts for fork lifts in utilities, Factory and PMD use
- Generate ideas and proposals that seek to improve on a continuous basis the processes and
- Systems that will add value to workshop services to factory operations
Proficiency as an electrician:
- A holder of OND / C&G (Full)/ Trade Test I, II & III in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years proven experience.
- Versatility in Mechanical Handling and lifting equipment are essential.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience and professional capabilities
- Sound understanding of Standard code of practice as it relates to mechanical and electrical materials.
- Ability to read mechanical/electrical drawings and schematics as it relates to electrical/Mechanical services.
- Understanding of Quality Inspection and Certification of Electrical/Mechanical fabrication jobs.
- Basic Knowledge of Costing
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Deadline: 25 July, 2017