Bilingual Customer Support Agent
- Location Lagos
- IROKO+ is a video-on-demand service distributed across all French Speaking Africa, via our partner CANAL+, a pay-TV leader in the region.
- You will be working the 2-person customer service team, based in Lagos.
- Solving or escalating Subscription Issues (subscription access issues, etc.)
- Escalating any urgent product-related issues to Product Manager
- Product-debugging and quality assurance testing
- Interviewing users by phone, analysing survey results to drive a better understanding of user behavior
- Fluent in written and spoken French (mandatory)
- Fast-learning and pro-active
- Strong communication skills
- Well-organized, manages deadlines, comfortable with Excel/Word/Power Point
- Interested in tech products and entertainment industry
Applicants should send their CV’s and motivation letters to: email@example.com (Mail Subject: Application – Bilingual Customer Service Hero).
- If your CV and motivation letter are approved, you will receive a call for verbal French proficiency assessment.
- If your French proficiency is confirmed, you will be invited for a job interview at IROKO Partners office
Deadline: 1 August, 2017