Client Relations Officer
- Location Lagos
The Client Relations Officer will oversee Front Office Management, Help desk administration, Reservations and Ticketing, Visitors management and general management of the administrative functions as required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Helpdesk Management
- Manage the end to end process of the HH helpdesk service.
- Manage the internal customer service desk and administer customer satisfaction surveys.
- Prepare daily reports and maintain activity log.
- Receive all incoming calls and redirect calls appropriately, maintaining a call log.
- Provide accurate meeting room status information and communicate accordingly.
Logistics and Ticket Booking
- Manage all ticket booking request, including direct purchase of tickets from airlines by HH, only using agents where they have better fares or we are unable to raise cash immediately.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with travel agents and airline representatives to obtain valuable information on ticket purchase and bookings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a front desk management role or general office administration role
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great verbal and oral communication skills
- Great organizational skills
- Great team player
- Presentable in appearance
- Friendly disposition and personable
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet stipulated deadlines
- Ability to multitask.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Go to Heirs Holdings career website to apply
Deadline: 28 February, 2017