Ensure Insurance is recruiting for contact centre agents
The sales inbound unit of Ensure Insurance Plc is responsible for quoting clients either as a result of an inbound or outbound lead and converting this into a sale in terms of the quality and quantity criteria in place.
The sales inbound team is primarily responsible for all the telephonic sales with new clients, internet and inbound quotes.
- Convert lead/quotes to sales in terms of the minimum quantity and quality targets that are in place including but not limited to:
- Minimum monthly premium written
- Average premium value
- Net conversion ratio of quotes to sales
Experience, Knowledge and Skills required:
- A university degree for a reputable university
- Successful candidates must have at least one year prior working experience in call centre sales, preferably working with retail customers and/or financial products.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent selling, negotiations and influencing skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Attention to detail, quality, deadline and results oriented
- Initiative and tenacity
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Effective at planning and organisation/work management
- High tolerance for stress and rejection
- Client service oriented
- Product/systems knowledge and/or potential to acquire such knowledge within a short space of time
All applicants should visit the careers’ section of our website at www.ensure.com.ng, register and upload their CVs to be eligible for consideration. All applications should reach us on or before Friday, November 11, 2016.
Click Here To Apply