Content Curation Manager
- Location Lagos
- Curation of the iflix home page, overseeing the daily updating/refreshing how our content is laid out and presented – in accordance with iflix HQ’s curation strategy and best practices.
- Develop a deep understanding of content markets across region
- Maintain content playlists, both the themed collections and celebrity lists, in collaboration with PR/content marketing teams.
- Generating creative and innovative ideas for curation, relying on data to drive the curation approach – subject to HQ’s approval.
- Provide editorial feedback on images, prioritization of trailers, and content tagging process.
- Assist the Regional content head in conveying new content to the regional and local offices, in effect acting as the local experts on the iflix library.
- Communicate the curation team’s progress and highlights to the company on a regular basis
- Experience in an editorial role.
- Experience in a research and data analysis role
- An insatiable appetite for learning and the need to move at light – nay, ludicrous speed.
- Experience of content curation and content programming.
- Have a deep passion for content and knowledge of TV/movies, both international and local/regional.
- Ability to evaluate content on a creative basis
- Demonstrated mastery of verbal and written communication skills
- Intuitively understand their local market, its tastes and audience, and – working closely with the local content managers – adapt and execute the local curation strategy to best cater for the market.
- Keen editorial eye and extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and process detailed information while keeping perspective on the bigger picture
- You think change should happen NOW NOW NOW!
You can recognize an iflix person a mile away. We’re a little different: we color outside of the lines, we march to the beat of our own drum, we move freely and a little faster than the crowd.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, stating the position that they are interested in, current CVs and copies of verifiable references
Visit the iflix website to apply