CRM Project Manager
- Location Nigeria
CRM Project Manager is responsible for improving the Customer’s lifecycle Value. He manages workflow of CRM projects. He Handles CRM Trigger campaigns through all the channels. He is able to think, plan and execute any triggered campaign within any CRM tools and then write and code the best algorithmic workflows. CRM associate reports & analyses the figures in order to improve the efficiency, the performance and the range of the campaigns. CRM Associate reports to head of CRM.
- Degree in Engineering or web marketing or related field
- Marketing sensitive
- Customer oriented
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, SQL, Algorithmic, web analytics & HTML.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Experience with email deployment tools such as Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget), Adobe Campaigns, etc.
- Fast learner, accurate, systematic and methodical
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Self-motivated and driven
- 2 + years’ experience with a solid foundation in e-marketing or CRM project management.
Interested? Go to Apply on People HR