Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
- Location Lagos
- As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts.
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment i.e. Blue, Silver or SME.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager.
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
- Update call memo on a daily basis.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Not more than 32years Old.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in any relevant discipline
- Qualified candidates would be considered if they are resident in any of the following locations in Apapa & Environs: Burma, Coconut, Coker, Mobil Road, Ajegunle, Tincan Island, Commercial Road, Sea Port and Creek Road.
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with their qualification and Location as the subject of the mail. For example “B.Sc. – Coconut” or “HND – Creek Road”.
- Only applicants who applied using the format above would be considered.
- Qualified candidates would be contacted and should be ready to resume this May 2017.
Deadline: 31 May, 2017