The Nigerian Department of Petroluem Resources DPR is recruiting for graduate trainees
Successful applicants shall have the opportunity to develop specialist skills and professional competencies in oil/gas regulations and supervision during their career.
Candidates for DPR Graduate Trainee should:
- Possess B.Sc/BA/B.Pharm./HND in relevant Engineering and Management/Social Sciences With a minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
- Possess N.Y.S.C discharged/exemption certificate.
- Not more than 30 years old by 31st December,2016.
- Be computer literate.
Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
- Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
- Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
- Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
Fill in your application online through the DPR Application Portal. Please follow the instructions to fill in your application:
- Upon submission, applicants would receive an acknowledgment containing a reference number which should be quoted in all future correspondences.
- Deadline for Submission of application is six weeks from the date of this publication. Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Interested? Go to DPR Website to apply