Mechanical Engineer, Packaging
- Location Lagos
Req Id: 55897BR
Function: Supply Operations
Level: Entry Level
- The Lagos Brewery produces various Guinness products through an establishment of permanent staff and various supporting contractors.
- The products are made for the local, national and export markets.
- The Brewery works in harmony with its sister breweries in Benin and Aba to ensure that costs of the delivered products are optimized.
- The products are packaged in glass. The role in question is based in the packaging department.
Qualifications and Experience
- For this role, third level (University or equivalent Institution or professional body) qualification in Engineering is necessary.
- Preference would be in the fields of mechanical or electrical engineering, but other fields of engineering can be a possibility depending on the experience base of the incumbent.
- Familiarity with the Maximo engineering software and with the principles of World Class Manufacturing (or equivalent) would be an advantage.
- Familiarity and experience with office software such as MS Excel and MS Project will also be an advantage.
- The incumbent should have at least 2 years’ experience in process industry, ideally working in a production environment.
- ‘Hands on experience’ on Programmable Logic Control (PLC) with Siemens Sematic S7 will be an immense advantage.
Go to Guinness Nigeria Plc to apply