Admin Officer – Facility Management
- Location Lagos
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Reporting Line: Head, Support Services
- The Facility management Officer will be responsible for monitoring the daily security, maintenance and services of work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organisation and its employees, operational functions, and providing administrative support for the Support Services team in the day to day functions of the department.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Manages all the services provided by the Unit
- Manage all office locations maintenance request
- Plan and supervise new office location setup
- Allocate and manage workstations for all office locations
- Manage all office location physical Security Services
- Handle first level negotiations with facility maintenance vendors, and ensure timely payment
- Manage all office locations HSE and Security regulatory requirement
- Office service assistants management
- Manage Lease schedule for offices and flats
- Raise facility related office purchases and obtain approval
- Other duties of a related nature that may be assigned from time to time
- To work directly with Head, Support Services.
- Under the supervision of the Head, Support Services, you will be required to liaise and interface with other groups/departments typically involved in the Technical Management of the project.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- HND/B.Sc in any relevant discipline
- 2-4 years. of relevant experience.
- Problem Solving
- Experience in managing other Admin functions HSE, Fleet Management, Procurement etc. will be an advantage.
- Negotiating and Interpersonal skills
- Time & self-management skills
- Relationship Management
- Team work
- Proficiency in MS Office
Demand on the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines.
Note: When the page opens, click on “Admin Officer – Facility Management”
Interested and qualified? Visit Main One Cable career website on career.mainone.net to apply