- Location Rivers
Requisition Code: 140611
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Why Join us?
At Deloitte, we:
- Make an impact, expecting the exceptional from our highly talented professionals
- Connect strengths, celebrating and developing the unique strengths of our people
- Accelerate ambitions, valuing work and life
- Inspire our people as tomorrow’s leaders, helping them thrive at every level
- Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity.
Educational Requirements/Professional Qualifications
- Have graduated from a recognized University/Polytechnic in Nigeria or overseas with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit (or its equivalent) in any discipline
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and/or other computer applications
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Be self-motivated
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be team players, able to make impact in groups
- Possess excellent writing and analytical skills
- Be able to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to details
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office, Access, etc.
- Numerate with the ability to analyse and interpret data
- Possess an appreciable degree of innovativeness and creativity.
Visit Deloitte career website to apply