- Location Lagos
Requisition ID: 17000021
Locations: Lagos, North, Far North, South East, South-South and South West
Job Code: STR/200/ICEG
Job Type: Full-time
- As part of plans to enhance its operational effectiveness and service quality delivery, Internal Control & Enhancement Group seeks to engage suitably qualified and self-motivated individuals to join the Team as Control Officers in Lagos, North, Far North, South East, South-South and South West.
- The search is open to existing staff with the right skills set and track records of success and achievement.
- Reporting to the Control Manager, the ideal candidates will have the responsibility for monitoring, testing and enhancing controls embedded in the policies, procedures, standards and practices governing branch banking / head office department activities within designated cluster / departments of coverage.
Eligible candidate must possess:
- A good first degree in any numerate discipline (Accounting, Sciences, etc)
- Knowledge of the banking industry, applicable tariff and banking services/products and financial/business analysis is required.
- Excellent knowledge and use of banking applications and core business processes.
- Strong understanding of banking structure, policies and procedures and essence of a strong control environment.
- Good understanding of the business environment, regulatory frame work and risk management.
- Ability to gather, analyze and interpret data.
- Control Officer is open to staff on ABO to SBO grades.
Visit First Bank websiteto apply