Social Media Intern
- Location Lagos
- Creative content writing
- Copywriting and posting on channels
- Sparking discussion on various Social Media site
- Answering questions and offering solutions
- Interacting with customers and fans in real time on various web platforms
- Acting as a liason across the internet; participating in online conversations
- Creating content for feeds
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new products, campaigns, or other brand messages
- B.Sc/HND from a reputable university/polytechnic
- Social media platform experience
- Excellent communication skill- written and oral
- Fun personality and ability to engage targeted audience
- Location Lagos
- The Revenue manager is responsible for building and establishing professional and close relationships with Hotels partnering with Jumia
- On a daily basis, you will send a lot of emails and make a lot of phone calls to negotiate Best rate from hotel partners
- Offer professional advice to hotel partners on how to generate revenue
- Train hotel partners on the various tools designed by JT to ease doing business with Jumia Travel
- Communicates customer’s feedbacks and complaints to hotel managers to further better their services.
- Answer queries, resolve issues that concerns Jumia Travel.
- B.Sc/HND degree from a reputable university.
- Perfect Tele-Communication skills & multi-tasking ability
- Fantastic sales spirit
- Good negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and at least one local language
- Competency in all Microsoft Office packages, i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Organized, vibrant, energetic and a go-getter.
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 29 April, 2017