Within the West Africa OTC Market Content team, the job holder will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assist with all the admin tasks inherent to the onboarding of new content (Create contribution codes, pages, spreadsheets and user permissioning)
- Contribution retention (monitor existing contributions and proactively call the contributors to ensure regular contributions)
- Align with the central Contribution Admin team and local Technical Account Manager team in order to be a point of reference in the troubleshooting of any contributoon issues at client sites.
- Manage contributed data quality/consistency and support Data Service Request and queries resolving
- Perform manual updating of behalf of clients when necessary
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Interested? Go to Thomson Reuters website to apply