- Location Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Imo, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Lagos, Plateau
Qualified candidates must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of Second Class Upper degree in Social Sciences E.g. Economics, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, etc.
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Not more than 26 years old as at the time of this application.
- Must have completed NYSC as at November 2016
Graduates who are resident and willing to work in Lagos & South Western States, Kaduna, Kano, Plateau, Kastina, Edo, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited and assessed on Saturday, 3rd of December 2016.
Time and venue will be advised.
Interested? Go to Workforce Management website