These are eight easy steps for you to get your National Identification number (NIN)
1. Go to www.ninenrol.gov.ng to access the National Identification Number (NIN) pre-registration portal
2. Create your National Identification Number (NIN) enrolment profile on the pre-registration portal at the above link
3. Sign into the National Identification Number (NIN) pre-registration portal and fill in biodata
4. Print out the pre-registration slip gotten from ninenrol.gov.ng and take it to the nearest enrolment Centre.
5. At the enrolment Centre, the
enrolment officer scans barcode to pull up the applicant data.
6. Applicant verifies his/her data and has his/her photograph, finger print captured
7. Applicant has his supporting
8.Enrolment is acknowledged and a slip is generated and given indicating completion of enrolment
CONGRATULATIONS EXPECT YOUR CARD SOON!