Not many people are aware that they could initiate fund transfer from the automated teller machine (ATM) . This could go a long way in saving time and relieving of the stress involved in going to the bank especially during festive periods when there a long queues.
This post will go a long way in showing the steps to take to enable you to this using the Quickteller platform. Please note that you can also do this on the www.quickteller.com site
- Insert Card into ATM Machine.
- Enter Pin And Press Proceed
- Press QuickTeller
- Press Interbank Transfers
- Select Funding Account Type (Savings or Current account)
- Select Receiving Account Type (Savings or Current account)
- Select Recipient’s Bank.
- Enter the Account Number you wish to make a transfer to
- Enter Amount and click Proceed
- Click Proceed if you accept the N100 charge
- Confirm details and click proceed if okay
You should choose to print a receipt for the transacton to get a reference number. If the machine is unable to print a receipt, you will get a SMS giving you details of the transaction. Note: where there is no receipt, check your SMS alert for the reference number.
That is about all there is. Don’t forget to send me some Funds 🙂