Plant Human Resource Coordinator
- Location Nigeria
Job Reference: PHR/03/2017
Functional areas: Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
The Plant HR Coordinator reports to Senior Human Resource Coordinator and the key responsibilities for the role are :
- Responsible for periodic reporting of actual overtime expense and actual Casual cost.
- Responsible for periodic cost reporting, eligibility of those to access the canteen, cleanness of the canteen and ensuring excellent service by canteen vendors.
- Responsible for logging Annual leave, Casual Leave, Maternity leave & Compassionate Leave for all Junior staff in their respective locations.
- Responsible for Junior Staff (Overtime, Shift Allowance & incentives) payment through payroll and collation of Senior staff incentive for H/O Payroll.
- Responsible for ensuring excellent staff bus operation and medical services to all staff in the location.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management: Unit Union meetings & engagements, and external community on labour matters. Outsourced Employees Management: Manage relationship with 3rd party labour providers to ensure full compliance with all labour provisions and company safety and quality standards (SLA management, prompt salary payments, dues remittances, PPE allocation, complete employee documentation, and other labour provisions)
- Education level: University degree in HR or related field.
- Experience needed: 2
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Previous experience within a HR environment.
- Good general administration experience.
- Proven numerical/mathematical ability.
- Working in a busy environment with tasks that require a short turnaround
Go to Nigerian Bottling Company website to apply
Deadline: 17 March, 2017