- Location Lagos
- We are looking for Human Resources & Administrative Interns to join our team.
- You will be part of a Unit helping to manage some Administrative functions for our Clients.
As a HR & Administrative Intern, you will:
- Support with employee on boarding activities (coordinate documentation, welcome new starters, help out with Induction sessions)
- Proactively and accurately maintain the HR/Payroll System data
- Maintain hard and soft-copy employee files and ad-hoc filing for the team
- Provide quality logistic and coordination support for HR, Recruitment activities
- Successfully resolve first-line queries from managers and employees (with support!)
- Make valuable contributions to team project work
- Be receptive and willing to take on new responsibilities as they arise
- Your existing skills, knowledge and experience will include:
- Smart with good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, able to demonstrate previous practical experience in particular with all Microsoft Office tools.
- Sound administrative skills, as demonstrated through previous study, work experience or a genuine willingness to develop administrative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly and accurately, with acute attention to detail
- Excellent organizational ability, able to prioritize.
- Ability to work both under direction and autonomously (interchangeably)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a professional, confident, ‘can do’ attitude
- Natural ability to build relationships in a professional environment
- High-level understanding of the importance of confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
- A minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc in any related field.
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline: 19 May, 2017