Human Resource/ Admin Officer
- Location Lagos
- The successful candidate would be required to strengthen the Human Resource and Admin department, ensuring that human resource and admin functions of the company are seamlessly managed for the effective and efficient performance of the company’s operations.
- Resource planning to ensure that the jobs within the organizational structure are a fit for the company’s organizational goals.
- Develop and maintain employee competency matrix.
- Develop and maintain personnel records and documents in an efficient and effective manner.
- Update and strengthen company’s condition of service, HR policies and procedures.
- Generate monitoring, evaluation and learning tools to measure Human Resource Management(HRM) performance and staff satisfaction.
- Organize and coordinate the company’s entire recruitment process from the producing job profiles to the induction stage.
- Supervise the severance of exiting staff; conducting exit interviews,separation checklist adherence, closure of files.
- Develop, strengthen and administer the company’s performance appraisal process and utilizing same for identifying training needs, professional development and career/succession planning.
- Design and manage a sustainable total reward strategy for the company that supports the attraction and retention of staff.
- Develop payroll structure for the company and advise management on existing benchmark framework.
- Produce and document standard operating work procedures for all departmental processes within the company.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- BSc in Personnel Management or any social science.
- Masters in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations.
- Minimum of 3-4 years cognate experience preferably in the manufacturing sector.
- Membership of Personnel or Human resource professional body will be an added advantage
- Age: Not Above 35 years.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrable organizational, coaching and negotiating skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of Nigerian Employment laws and practices and its application.
- Result Oriented.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office( Excel , Word and Powerpoint)
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using “Human Resource/ Admin Officer” as the subject of the mail
Deadline: 28 July, 2017