UNICEF is recruiting to fill the position below:
Human Resources Officer, P-2
Job Number: 501404
Work Type: Fixed Term Staff
Purpose of the Position
- Under the general supervision of the Human Resources Manager and within the framework of organizational staff learning and development policies, responsible for the formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of state-of- the-arts learning and training programmes for UNICEF Nigerian staff. Support the staff in career coaching and counselling in accordance with UNICEF guidelines.
Qualifications of Successful Candidate
- University Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences or related field with specialized training in Learning and staff development. Certification in coaching and counselling with be an advantage.
- At least two (2) years of progressively responsible professional work experience at the international level in managing and delivering training and staff development programmes for multinational organizations.
- A good knowledge of Research on Training/Learning and Staff Development would be an asset.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) are required.
- The successful candidate for this emergency recruitment MUST be available to commence work within 31 days of receiving an offer.
Interested and qualified? Go to UNICEF career website on www.unicef.org to apply