Business Research & Strategy Analyst
- Location Lagos
Business & Enterprise Intelligence (B&EI) conducts primary and secondary research to develop actionable intelligence and insights for key strategic decisions. We work closely with senior leadership and other stakeholders across multiple functions, such as strategy, business development and marketing.
As part of the B&EI team, the Business Research& Strategy Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Conducting research on the industry and market opportunities, performing deep dive research and analysis and providing impactful deliverables that include expert insights and business implications
- Perform in-depth industry research on critical areas for future growth
- Create presentations for multiple stakeholders including executives, board members, and strategic business development resources.
- Assist business development and executive management in preparing variety of document and presentations including business reports, proposals and presentations in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Ensures the completion of prospect-oriented due diligence and competitive analyses for new business pursuits including research, analytics, data mining, and data collection.
- Assist with project management tasks (scheduling and coordination of activities)
- Support periodic strategic planning process as well as ad-hoc strategic projects as new business opportunities arise.
- B.A. or B.S. and/or higher degree and minimum of 1-3 year of relevant experience
- Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel, financial literacy and a keen interest in adopting innovative technology
- Ability to work successfully in a service-oriented, matrixed environment
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational and team-management skills
- Exceptional writing and editing skills; ability to translate complex solutions and strategies into easily understandable and compelling content
- Ability to work under pressure and always maintain professional demeanour
High level of energy, creativity and orientation towards value-add results
Self-starter willing to work in an entrepreneurial, demanding, and fast-paced environment
- Location Lagos
The intern will learn from, and work with, outstanding people in a collaborative and supportive culture. Our projects are designed for immediate impact and provide unique preparation for future IT professionals. Under the supervision of the IT Network Administrator, the employee will provide overall assistance and support to the IT Department
- Provide computer/network support for software and hardware problems
- Assist with daily support calls and tracking, report to IT Manager
- Ability to design, plan, document and implement hardware systems
- Troubleshoot issues at multiple levels ranging from desktop support to some server and network administration
- Special projects as assigned by IT Manager
- This internship provides an opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology while learning and improving business processes through analysing situations, understanding user needs and designing innovative solutions.
- Strong desktop and network support skills.
- Exposure to enterprise network administration in a multi-site and domain environment.
- Data entry
- Ability to develop, design and implement website
- Graduate or Undergraduate in IT related field
- Prior internship or work experience in professional business environment
- Computer support skills necessary
- Work full time for 3 MONTHS
- Location Lagos
A Legal Intern supports attorneys by assembling and organizing information for legal documents; researching law; assembling case materials; writing reports and memoranda.
Legal Job Duties:
- Assist with reviewing, drafting and organizing a wide variety of contracts including non-disclosure agreements, customer and supplier agreements, as well as professional services, consulting, reseller and distribution agreements.
- Assist with various corporate matters such as subsidiary filings and documentation, governance matters
- Supporting the Commercial Transactions and Corporate teams on various projects.
- Protects company’s reputation by keeping client information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in continuing educational opportunities; reading legal publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Any other thing pertaining to the job
- Client Confidentiality
- Client Contact Skills
- Legal Administration Skills
- Legal Compliance, Litigation
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Documentation Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Client Relationships
- One-year post call to Bar
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint,etc.)
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to exercise good judgment in ambiguous situations
- Interest in pursuing Corporate Transactional Law
Deadline: 31 January, 2019