- Location Borno
Reference No. As01100
Location: Pulka, Gwoza LGA, Borno
Main Objective of the Position
- Execute administrative tasks according to administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the Administrator Manager, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Update Social security & Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF ’s interests.
- Follow up all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Assist the administration manager in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
- Classify and prepare all accounting pieces as requested by the Administration Manager.
- Support the Administration Manager in translating documents into local language. Assists the Administration Manager in meetings upon request.
- Finance, Business or Administration related Diploma.
- Previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
- Local language, desirable mission working language.
- Computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Results and Quality Orientation L1
- Teamwork and Cooperation L1
- Behavioural Flexibility L1
- Commitment to MSF Principles L1
- Service Orientation L1
- Stress Management. L2
- As per the MSF salary scale (national contract).
12pm Midnight, 28 February, 2018.
Applicants should send their CV’s and Motivation Letters either by email to: email@example.com
In person to any of the following MSF Spain offices:
- Please use the position for which you are applying for in the subject line of the mail (Soft copy application) or write the position for which you are applying for on the envelope (Hand copy application)
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 28 February, 2018