News Intern Bloomberg News
- Location Nigeria
Requisition No.: 58405
Duration: 3 Months
What’s in it For You?
- As a Bloomberg News intern, you will gain hands-on experience reporting and writing for the news service. Working with Bloomberg journalists around the world, you will contribute to coverage of financial markets, companies, economies and government and produce breaking news stories under real-time deadline pressure.
- A typical day involves interviewing government officials, investors, executives and others in the financial industry, attending press conferences, following the markets and developing stories with a focus on market-moving news.
You’ll Need To Have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- An interest in financial markets, companies and economies
- Prior experience in reporting
- The ability to work within a team under deadline pressure
- Fluent written and spoken English
Visit Bloomberg career website to apply