Officer – Accounts Receivable
- Location Nigeria
Reporting To: Supervisor – Financial Account (Receivable & Credit Control)
- To provide support in the Accounts receivable unit.
- Reconciles all Corporate Customers’ Accounts including cash customers.
- Provides monthly report on reconciliation of Corporate Accounts.
- Ensures invoices and payments of Corporate Accounts are cash matched.
- Posts all Customer receipts and reconciliation adjustments within 24hrs of advice from Treasury.
- Ensures that all cash receipts for all Customers’ invoices for all transactions are relinked to reflect the true ageing as at month end.
- Monitors Customers’ account to ensure that they do not exceed their credit limits or periods.
- Ensures that Customers that are not authorized to get credits are not given credits.
- BSc./HND in Accounting/Social Sciences or related courses plus ICAN professional level.
- 2 years
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep confidential information.
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Organized and pay attention to details.
- Proactive and Self Motivated.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Do not apply if you feel your actual profile does not correspond to our requirements. We regularly have new job openings, if this isn’t a job for you, you could come back at a later date to see if there are suitable jobs available.
Interested? Visit Promasidor website to apply