Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- To coordinate and administer employee rewards and statutory deduction/obligations
- Drives end to end processing of the organization’s payroll activities and month end consolidation – calculates employee salaries on a monthly basis
- Maintains and updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers, etc.
- Compiles summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, allowances and prepares reports for each pay period on quarterly and yearly basis
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Provides payroll information to relevant authority in accordance to company policies and procedures
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Degree in Accountancy ,HR
- At least 3+ years experience in payroll administration with relevant experience in employee tax (PAYE), pension administration.
Go to IBEDC website to apply
Deadline: 24 September, 2017