- Location Abuja, Lagos
Job ID: 26595
Locations: Abuja, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Retail & Business Banking
- To develop and maintain a portfolio of important revenue generating client relationships within the defined affluent market segment.
- Sales – 4 NTB accounts/week/RM, which translates to 16 NTB accounts per month and 192 per year.
- Accountable for developing and implementing an integrated customer marketing plan, which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation, wealth enhancement and lifestyle enhancement ; this is achieved through an in-depth analysis of the clients balance sheet so as to identify opportunities and match these opportunities to products/ solutions provided by the group.
- Monitor the delivery of different groups (Wealth, Lending, and Transactional) as well as other specialist product and service providers against customer plan.
- Grow portfolio profitability through the utilisation of available multi-channel delivery strategies, such as actively managing customer migration onto electronic banking channels.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A first degree or equivalent in any discipline and relevant professional certification in Banking, Business and Finance such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) from the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN)
- A Master’s degree in Business/Finance or its equivalent would be an advantage
- Liaises with other banking units to process and handle client transactions to ensure that the most appropriate financial solutions for the customer are proffered
- Support Relationship Manager in maintaining close contact with clients to establish an intimate knowledge of their needs
- Familiarity with Bank branch operations
Visit Stanbic IBTC career website to apply
Deadline: September 12, 2017