Tasks and Responsibilities
- Form an integral part of the client’s sales team, making sure that sales’ targets are achieved.
- Promote sales of LCS products (i.e. spare parts kits, rebuild/exchange programs, retrofits, IT solutions, consumables, overhauls and SLA’s) to all customers.
- Grow the potential market for LCS products by following-up on leads for new customers and proactively finding new customers.
- Create opportunities and maintain the CRM Database system.
- Liaise with clients regarding LCS products inquiries, prepare quotations and obtain samples, provide solutions and determine pricing quotations of items specified.
- Initiate received orders and build the client relationship by keeping them informed of the status of their orders and ensure deadlines are met.
- Facilitate communication between internal departments and the customer, control all client concerns relating to LCS products and accounts as well as closing-out of the orders by ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Be involved with special projects through assisting in the coordination of internal and external communication with the client.
- Travel to specific clients’ locations and perform product presentations, attend monthly SSP meetings and relevant project meetings
- Relevant Technical qualification with Sales experience (added advantage)
- 10 years’ technical work experience within the Bottling & Packaging Industry
- MS Office 2010 Package, SAP applications and CRM skills
- Good understanding of pricing calculations
- Ability to negotiate contractual issues
- Knowledge of the Clients Portfolio (added advantage)
- Sales/Negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to travel both domestic and internationally
Applicants should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Deadline: 28 February, 2018