Sales and Marketing Officer
- Location Adamawa
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Position Overview: should be responsible for distributing AUN Hotel information and providing tour information for guests and visitors in an effort to book, preview or sell a promotional package, facilities and outlets. The Sales and Marketing Officer provides leadership and support to all members of the hotel as team, implements and enforces the AUN Hotel Standards of Excellence in all areas supervised.
- Promotes the hotel exclusive new luxury outlets through face to face guests.
- Sells outlets promo packages to qualified hotel guests.
- Interacts with hotel guests on a daily basis by offering them the opportunity to learn more about the hotel’s new property through booking/scheduling previews and tours.
- Provides customer/concierge services to all guests projecting a professional company image.
- Assists in the implementation and tracking of current and future marketing programs, according to the standards of professionalism adhered to by the AUN Hotel.
- Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures.
- Promote conference and banqueting sales.
- Business forecast and sales revenue profile of the hotel.
- Liaise with events managers on AUN hotel business concepts.
- Organize events and promo for the hotel.
- Do daily and monthly banquet events forecast.
- The ideal candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2 years hospitality experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule throughout the week including regular weekend responsibilities.
- Must have a polished and professional appearance with a positive attitude
- Ability to accept rejection in a proactive manner.
Description of Benefits:
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
Deadline 13 January 2017
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Sales and Marketing Officer – email@example.com
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their resumes, cover letters and references to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of this publication. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, color, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion and marital status. For information on AUN, visit our Web site at www.americanuniversitynigeria.org