- Location Lagos
The Systems Analyst will handle all integration tasks while working across several levels of the architecture. (Operating System, Middleware and Database)
- Partner with internal business teams in developing delivery roadmaps, defining business processes and associated system requirements.
- Participate in organizing and managing project work to drive predictable delivery.
- Development projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
- Help architect innovative solutions to expand product.
- As local product owner, provide inputs to Central development team on new features required by the business
- Lead training and rollout of new systems or features for Jumia Mall
- Develop tools to support the business (Excel, Access…) based on users’ requests
- Proposed new developments and changes to business process and technology
- Business Process design – functional and technical specifications
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong relationship management skills, organizational skills, coordination skills and ability to work cross-functionally and cross-organizationally
- Great attention to details, self-motivation, time management and a high level of discipline are key
- Strong analytical and people skills
- High degree of initiative and independent thinking
- Proficiency with computing systems as required for this position; computing skills such as data analysis techniques or database query abilities are preferred.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Networking and Hardware, Computer Science, Information Technology, Internet Engineering.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience implementing software through full system life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Knowledge of migration and transformation of information repositories
- Experience in developing and building requirements for software or development projects
- Keen interest in new technologies and have the vision to identify opportunities for improving business processes.
- Proficient use MS Office, Project and Visio.
- Understands the general project management concepts of risk management based on type and phase of projects, programs or PMO support required.
- Ability to take complex IT/IS terminology and communicate effectively to non-IT/IS professionals
Go to Jumia Nigeria website to apply