Customer Service Officers
- Location Kwara, Lagos, Osun, Oyo
Locations: Ilorin West Kwara, Nigeria; Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria; Osogbo, Osun, Nigeria; Ibadan South-West, Oyo, Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper documentation for all new and existing accounts.
- Ensure timely opening of new accounts on the system.
- Engage customers to cross sell bank products and services
- Support branch sales and service team.
- Process customer’s account opening, transfer, and closure request.
- Sale to prospective customers UBA’s E-banking products (U-Direct, U-Mobile, U-Pay, Prepaid cards,
- Debit cards), enroll new customers, and resolve related issues.
- Increase product sales, and customer loyalty by maintaining good client relationship.
- Branch General Ledger (GL) proofing.
- Cheque book issuance and maintenance.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Sound knowledge of Banking products and services
- Good understanding of the operational, credit and regulatory risks facing the business
- Minimum Educational level – Diploma (OND/HND) in any Social science or Art related discipline.
- Prerequisite -Customer service experience Sales knowledge, skill & experience
- 27 years
Interested? Go to United Bank for Africa (UBA) website to apply
Deadline: 30 March, 2017