University of Sussex is celebrating fifty years of shaping science, technology and innovation research, teaching and policy, the University of Sussex have launched a new scholarship programme to enable the very best students from around the world to study a Masters at SPRU. Science Policy Research Unit at University of Sussex, United Kingdom
Level/Field(s) of study:
- • Energy Policy Msc
- • Project Management Msc
- • Science and Technology Policy Msc
- • Strategic Innovation Management Msc
- • Sustainable Development Msc
£10,000 towards fees with any remaining funds to be used to support maintenance.
In order to be considered for the SPRU 50th Anniversary Scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
- • Achieved or expect to achieve a 1st class honours degree (or equivalent if from an overseas institution). However 2:1s or equivalent international classification with excellent supporting statements are also eligible
- • Have applied for and been offered a place to study full time on one of SPRU’s five MSc programmes (see above)
- • You must apply for an eligible Masters course and receive and accept an offer
- • You must meet all the University’s general entrance requirements
- • Scholarship value is £10k which is used to offset the cost of fees or to support maintenance. Any remaining funds after the offset of fees are paid as a stipend to support maintenance.
To apply for this scholarship, you must complete and submit the application form before 1 July 2017, 23:59 BST.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.sussex.ac.uk/spru/about/50years/scholarships/asapply